Click here to edit subtitle


Insurance may play an integral role in your child's services.  Nebraska has a mandate that ABA must be covered under your health care, however, privately funded insurance policies may be exempt.

If you have insurance and would like us to file for you, we will need a copy of your card in advance of your assessment.  We will then acquire the pre-authorization for the assessment.  After your ITP has been developed and agreed upon we will acquire authorization for continued services.  We are in-network for:

                                             United Healthcare
                                             United Behavioral Health
                                             Blue Cross Blue Shield NE (Network Blue PPO)
                                             Blue Cross Blue Shield-other states
                                             Healthnet (Tricare)